Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pro Compression Tour Low Socks

In an effort to grow our website and inform our loyal readers, Pro Golf Insider will be conducting reviews on courses, equipment and other golf products.

Our first product review is the Pro Compression Tour Low golf sock.

Pro Compression describes their Tour Low golf socks as the ideal under-ankle compression sock for golf, running, walking and other activities. Lightweight construction and stabilizer zone increase comfort and dramatically improve support. Delivers tremendous benefits while keeping a low profile on the course or off.

We gave two pairs to our Senior Writer Eddie Garrison to put through the paces of a typical day at the golf course. Here are his findings on the product.

Upon receiving the Pro Compression Tour Low golf socks, I noticed they were very light weight but at the same time had great construction in the areas of a sock that usually can break down over time or even in a round of golf.

When I put them on to head out for a range session before my round, I noticed they fit very snug to my feet and did not feel like they were pressing my feet into my golf shoes.

Very important to me to be able to feel my feet fully when I am playing golf, as I am a feel player starting with my feet.

After a good 20 - 25 minute range session, I was ready to take them to the course.

I played a full 18 holes in around four hours in temperatures reaching the upper 80's in direct sunlight all day long.

Never once did a fill the socks begin to feel wet, expand from sweating or make my feet uncomfortable at any time during my round.

When I had finished the round, I went to the clubhouse to wind down and inspect the socks themselves after a practice session and a full 18 hole round.

I was very pleased to see that the sock had not moved that I could tell at any point during my round and was almost completely dry (to the touch) when I removed my golf shoes after having them on for almost five hours in high temperatures.

Also, having worn many other types of socks during rounds of golf, when I am done, my feet feel as though I have been on them for longer than I really have been during the round. I did not have that feeling at all after my round today.

The Pro Compression Tour Low Golf Socks are a great product and get two thumbs from me. Great product for the serious or weekend hacker on the golf course.

To learn more about Pro Compression Golf Socks and all of there other great products, please visit their webiste at http://procompression.com/

No comments: